Historical Lisbon water tour
From EUR €25.00
- Duration: 1 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Lisbon, Portugal, Lisbon
- We will depart from Cais do Sodre, and take you on historical tour of Lisbon:
the stories behind Cais do Sodre, Belem Tower, and Praca do Comerco. We will of course take you under the bridge, and whenever you want just ask your skipper to stop, and take some cool pictures.
- Starting at the heart of the city - Cais do Sodré, Ribeira das Naus - you can hop on our boat and discover the stunning Lisbon’s
views from the river.
- Our knowledgeable and distinctive crew will take you on an unique and amazing experience, sailing around all the main monuments - National Pantheon (Alfama), Terreiro do Paço, 25th April Bridge with the stunning view of Cristo Rei, MAAT museum, Padrão dos
Descobrimentos and Belem Tower - UNESCO heritage.
- After this amazing experience, we will finish the cruise back at Cais do Sodré where you will disembark and feel refreshed to enjoy the rest of your day by the river.