- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Lisbon, Portugal, Lisbon
Visit Trafaria and surrounding fishing village, a unique destination, 30 minutes away from Lisbon’s downtown. Cruise on a comfortable and fast boat. Trafaria is a traditional fishing and the original beach destination of last century:
- From the boat you will discover the impressive April 15th bridge, the Christ statue and the Belem Tower.
- Trafaria used to be the only beach destination for Lisboetes last century.
- Fishing is still the main activity for locals.
- Trafaria is also a great spot to carry on towards the beaches of Caparica.
- You can opt for a bike tour with amazing Joana from Varina, who will take you to the neighboring fishing village.
- Departure from Cais do Sodré at 12:00hrs
- sights of the 25th of April Bridge, Cristo Rei and Belem Tower
- Arrival at the fishermen’s wharf of Trafaria
- Free time to visit the local, the local stores of wood crafts, ceramics, stained glass and shells works and the beaches. Optional biketour with Varina co.
- Return to Cais do Sodré around 4pm